New Delhi: The festival of Buddha Purnima is today on 7 May. Lord Buddha was born on this day itself. Who founded Buddhism and gave the message of peace. Followers of this religion are in many countries including India, Southeast Asia and China, Japan. The auspicious time of Buddha Purnima began on May 6, 2020, at 7.44 pm, which will be for 4 to 14 minutes this evening.
Things not to be done today:
- Do not eat meat today.
- There is no bickering of any kind.
- Do not say profanity to anyone.
- Avoiding lying is as far as possible.
What to do today:
- Wake up before sunrise.
- After cleaning the house, after taking a bath, sprinkle Ganga water on yourself.
- In the temple of the house, lit lamps in front of the statue of Vishnu and worship them.
- Swastika with turmeric, roli (red tilak) or kumkum should be sprayed with Ganga water at the main entrance of the house.
- Provide food to the needy and donate clothes.
- The rising moon should offer water.