New Delhi: Turmeric benefits that enhance the colour and taste of food are beneficial for health, we all know. Turmeric milk at the time of coronavirus is helping people to avoid infection and recover from infection. Apart from health, turmeric (Haldi inauspicious work) is also considered very auspicious in worship and Mangalik works. But apart from all this, turmeric can also remove the problems related to your life.
Turmeric can help relieve problems
Turmeric is also very important in Jyotish Shastra. Any problems related to the planet or any financial problem, there has been a lot of discord in the house, or there is an outbreak of negative energy, desire for wealth or to get the love of the spouse – to overcome all these problems and change your life Some easy remedies for turmeric can help.
- If there is any type of Vastu dosh in the house or if negative energy is being felt in the house, then turmeric can also help you in solving this problem. Sprinkle turmeric powder in all corners of the house, this will eliminate Vastu defects and will bring happiness and prosperity to the house.
- Apart from this, spraying turmeric water in the house every Thursday also brings positive energy in the house and the Goddess Lakshmi is happy, which makes your financial situation strong (financial problem).
- If nightmares are disturbing you while sleeping at night, then tie Molly on a lump of turmeric and keep it at your head and sleep. Doing this will help in avoiding bad dreams.
- Women whose husband is not getting love, wearing a yellow cloth on Thursday, keeping a turmeric knot and chanting “ऊं रत्यै कामदेवायः नमः”, a garland of this mantra and eat things made of gram flour in the evening.
- Get out of the house every day by applying turmeric tilak in the morning. By doing this, the person’s mind remains calm and anger is reduced. Also, taking a bath with a pinch of turmeric in the bathing water, fortunes are fastened, respect is given and chances of getting a job are also made.
(Note: The information given in this article is based on general information and assumptions. Clickfeeds does not confirm these.)