60 thousand foreigners from all over the world will also be able to perform Hajj, Saudi government gave permission

0
267
hajj 2021

Riyadh: This year, foreign pilgrims performing Hajj (Hajj 2021) will be allowed. According to the Saudi Gazette, the religious pilgrimage season 2021 will be open to all, but keeping in mind the coronavirus (Covid-19), there will be an attempt to follow the security rule.

Maulana Tahir Ashrafi, the PM’s special representative in the Communal Harmony Committee, informed on Saturday that Saudi Arabia will allow 60 thousand people from all over the world to perform Hajj this year. With this, he told that due to the coronavirus epidemic this year, people below 18 years and above 60 years of age will not be allowed to go on Hajj.

Travel will be expensive

These will also include the people of India. The regular Hajj pilgrimage could not take place due to the coronavirus epidemic last year. Only a thousand pilgrims will be allowed pilgrimage. Earlier, a report was issued in December last year regarding the Hajj pilgrimage. It was told that this time Hajj pilgrimage will become expensive due to the Corona epidemic. It is worth mentioning that the Hajj pilgrimage is the most important ritual for Muslims all over the world, almost all Muslims want to do it at least in their lifetime.

Importance of Hajj

Mecca and Medina are considered very holy cities in Islam. It is considered the birthplace of Islam. Mecca is a city where the ritual of offering namaz is the first.


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here