New Delhi: There are record cases of coronavirus infection in the country every day, meanwhile the government has decided to run the metro in Delhi. But some guidelines have been issued for this. If you too are thinking of travelling by metro, then, first of all, you should know these guidelines. So read these guidelines carefully.
Guidelines for travel in metro
- No more tokens will be available for travel in Delhi Metro. All passengers will have to get a metro card for the journey. There is a risk of the virus spreading from the token.
- Recharge of the smart card, payment can also be done in a digital way, cash will not work
- It will be mandatory to wear masks inside the metro station and coaches, otherwise, action can be taken
- Passengers have to be 1 meter away from each other.
- The temperature of AC inside the Metro coach will be regulated regularly.
- Metro will not stop at all stations, Metro will be stopped at select stations only, Metro will not stop at Containment Zone and closed stations.
- The number of passengers in the metro coach will be fixed so that the crowd does not gather.
- There will be a seating arrangement inside the Metro coach.
- There will be a system of thermal screening and sanitizer outside the metro station, if the temperature of a passenger is high, he will not be allowed to travel.
- Marking will also be done for social distancing at metro stations so that the distance between the people standing in the queue remains.
Let us tell you that the services of Delhi Metro are starting from September 7. So before travelling, it is important to know whether the train stops or not. If you feel your temperature high, you will not be able to travel.