Pregnant elephant’s face explodes after being fed pineapple full of firecrackers

0
415
Spread the love

A brutal incident in Kerala has made the headlines after a pregnant elephant lost her life after eating a pineapple stuffed with crackers.

The news came out after the Forest official took to social media and posted the details about the incident. Mohan Krishnan wrote on Facebook, “She trusted everyone. When the pineapple she ate exploded, she must have been shocked not thinking about herself, but about the child, she was going to give birth to in 18 to 20 months.”

After the explosion took place, the elephant went in the river Velliyar. She died at 4 pm while standing in the river.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here