Indigo Launched This Scheme For Air Travellers, Tickets Will Be Booked By Paying 10% Fare

0
126
Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

New Delhi: Budget airline company IndiGo has introduced a new offer for its customers. In this offer, customers will get a lot of convenience in booking tickets. The company hopes that by doing this the number of passengers will also increase at its place. Under this facility, passengers can book their tickets for domestic flights by paying only 10 per cent. After this, they will have the option that the other 90 per cent payment will have to be made within 15 days of booking the journey or ticket.

Talking about this offer, IndiGo said, “If 2 persons book tickets for a round trip from Delhi to Mumbai, then they have to pay only Rs 1600 under minimum flex pay. A ticket can be booked for every passenger by spending only Rs 400. Later, the total amount will be reduced after paying this amount in the total booking amount.”

Explain that IndiGo has one of the most extensive networks in the country with 262 aircraft. Before travel restrictions on the Coronavirus, IndiGo operated 1,500 flights a day.

Will cut salary by 25 per cent for the whole year
With this, the country’s largest domestic Indigo Airlines has clarified that a 25 per cent reduction in the salary of its senior employees will be applicable for the entire financial year 2020-21. The company has said that the decision to restore the basic pay of these employees will be made at the end of the financial year.

Indigo had announced a five to 25 per cent reduction in the salaries of its employees. IndiGo airline has said that the pay cut will be applicable from May to the entire financial year 2020-21. The company has already paid the employees the full salary for the month of April.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here