Lucknow: The CBI will now investigate the famous Hathras case, which has become a cause of politics between the opposition and the country. CM Yogi Adityanath (CM Yogi) decided after a high-level meeting.
Uttar Pradesh Additional Chief Secretary Home Avnish Kumar Awasthi and DGP Hitesh Chandra Awasthi met the victim’s family in Hathras before recommending a CBI probe. After which this decision was taken. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also tweeted about this.
In his tweet, he said that to investigate the unfortunate incident of Hathras and all the points related to it, it is recommending to discuss this case through CBI. We are determined to bring the harshest punishment to all those responsible for this incident.
CBI investigation will proceed in Hathras case:
- Recommend CBI inquiry from the centre
- The central government will order CBI inquiry
- The case will be filed on behalf of CBI
- The case will be registered on FIR of UP Police
- CBI will take all documents from UP Police
- This entire process will be done in the next 2-4 days
- After this CBI will start an investigation
- SIT will also be investigated
- SIT will submit a separate report
However, with the decision of CBI investigation, politics has started finding its profit loss. Congress is telling it its victory. The Samajwadi Party is saying that we were demanding a CBI inquiry from day one.
The question between all this is whether the Sisayat needs justice for the daughter or votes for herself. Actually, those who are putting Uttar Pradesh government in the dock. Will they trust the CBI probe.