Jaipur/New Delhi: A meeting of Congress Legislature Party is going on in Jaipur at the residence of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. About 90 Congress MLAs have reached the meeting. Deputy CM Sachin Pilot has not yet reached the meeting. Sachin Pilot can be removed from the Congress if he does not reach the meeting. 19 MLAs did not reach the Congress Legislature Party meeting. MLAs Rakesh Pareek, Murari Lal Meena, GR Khatana, Indraj Gurjar, Harish Meena, Dipendra Singh Shekhawat, Bhanwar Lal Sharma, Vijendra Ola, Hemaram Chaudhary, PR Meena, Ramesh Meena, Vishvendra Singh, Ramnivas Gavadia Mukesh Bhakar, Suresh Modi, Vedprakash Solanki, Ramnarayan Meena, Amar Singh Jatav, Gajendra Singh did not arrive.
- Political infighting has intensified in Rajasthan. The posters of Sachin Pilot were removed from the state Congress office. The party has indicated that the PCC president will be announced soon. The next PCC president Raghuveer Meena can be made.
- Government Chief Whip Mahesh Joshi said that the wrong whip issued for the meeting of the legislature party is wrong. The case of challenging Whip is under legal purview. A whip has been issued for the meeting on the direction of the party leadership.
- The arrival of Congress National General Secretary KC Venugopal is being delayed. One can reach Jaipur by 11:40. First Venugopal was supposed to arrive at 10:30 am. Venugopal is coming from Trivandrum to Jaipur by charter flight. Ramlal Meena and Gopal Meena have reached the Chief Minister’s residence.
Five Congress MLAs from BSP reached the Chief Minister’s residence. Rafiq Khan arrived with the BSP MLAs. All the MLAs arrived on the same train.
- Congress MLA meeting has so far reached 81 MLA. The MLAs of the pilot faction did not attend the meeting.
Gurmeet Singh Kunner Sukhram Bishnoi, Krishna Ram Vishnoi Padmaram, Hakam Ali and Shakuntala Rawat reached the Chief Minister’s residence.
- Along with Sachin Pilot, many Congress MLAs are in Delhi-NCR. Despite the meeting of the legislature party in Jaipur, more than a dozen MLAs are out.
On the political crisis in Rajasthan, senior BJP leader and National Vice President Om Mathur said, “The people of Rajasthan gave the Congress a chance to form a government in the state. They should have used it properly. CM should retain his government Was, but he is not able to do so. His party MLAs are not happy with him.”