Delhi Budget 2021-22 Updates: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Finance Minister Manish Sisodia presented the Delhi budget in the Legislative Assembly for the financial year 2021-22. Manish Sisodia presented a budget of Rs 69,000 crore for the year 2021-22 and said that this is more than double the budget amount of Rs 30,940 crore in 2014-15. The expenditure per Delhi government is expected to increase from Rs 19,218 in 2015-16 to Rs 33,173 this year.
March 9, 2021, 1:03 pm
Delhi Budget 2021 Live Updates: Manish Sisodia announced for education
- 100 Schools of Specialized Excellence will be opened.
- Virtual school will be opened.
- Designing of the school will begin.
- This school will start the next semester.
- A child sitting in any corner of the country can study here.
- Teachers University will be started.
- Delhi Law University will be started.
9 March 2021, 12:23 pm
Delhi Budget 2021 Live: Manish Sisodia said, ‘Many big decisions are being taken on the pollution front in Delhi. It is a big deal to implement an electric vehicle policy apart from many things. The focus is on 25% of the number of new vehicles in Delhi to be electric vehicles by 2024. He said, ‘To promote electric vehicles, electric charging stations will be built in 500 places in Delhi. There is a preparation to set up an e-charging station every 3 km.
9 March 2021, 12:20 pm
Delhi Budget Live: Manish Sisodia said, ‘The Delhi government will open the first teacher’s university in the country, where the best teachers will be prepared for the country and the world. The government will create a new education board, will open the world’s first ‘virtual Delhi model’ school with the opening of 100 schools of excellence.
9 March 2021, 12:19 pm
Delhi Budget Live: Manish Sisodia said, ‘The Delhi government has set a target to host the 39th Olympic Games in 2048 on the anniversary of independence. The goal will be to produce an international medal winner in at least 10 sports fields.
9 March 2021, 11:58 pm
Delhi Budget 2021 Live: While presenting the budget of Delhi, Manish Sisodia announced Rs 16377 crore for the education budget. He said that this is one-fourth of the total budget.
9 March 2021, 11:52 pm
Delhi Budget 2021 Live Updates: Budget Announcement for Health Sector
Special women clinics for women will be opened in Delhi from next year.
- A Health card will be issued for the citizens of Delhi, in which there will be complete information about the health of the person.
- If the number of patients in the government hospital is more, then the operation or expensive test can be done in private hospitals.
- Health card will be issued to the citizens of Delhi.
- An angel scheme was launched for the victims of a road accident. The lives of 10600 citizens have been saved so far.
- Citizens coming for testing in government hospitals can be given free in private hospitals.
- If you are getting a date for operation for more than 1 month, then you can get a free operation in private.
- Manish Sisodia said that the provision of 9934 crores for health services, which is 14% of the total budget.
9 March 2021, 11:50 pm
Delhi Budget Live: While presenting the budget, Manish Sisodia said, ‘People of Delhi will get free corona vaccine in government hospitals. There is a provision of a budget of Rs 50 crore for this.
9 March 2021, 11:47 pm
Delhi Budget 2021 Live: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia announced free corona vaccine.
9 March 2021, 11:45 pm
Delhi Budget Live: During the budget speech, Manish Sisodia said, ‘I propose a budget of Rs 9934 crore for the health sector, which is 14 per cent of the total budget.’
9 March 2021, 11:43 pm
Delhi Budget Live Updates:
Manish Sisodia said, ‘I am proposing a budget of Rs 69,000 crore for 2021-22. This is more than double the budget amount of Rs 30,940 crore in 2014-15. The expenditure per Delhi government is expected to increase from Rs 19,218 in 2015-16 to Rs 33,173 this year.
9 March 2021, 11:40 pm
Delhi Budget Live Updates: Manish Sisodia said, ‘Tricolors will be installed at 500 places all over Delhi. The tricolour will be seen waving every 2-3 kilometres. There will be a budget of 45 crores for this.
With this, he said, ‘There will be a period of patriotism in all schools. Youth for education program will be started.
Manish Sisodia said, ‘Delhi’s first Sainik school will be started. Academic will also start for NDA training. A budget of 25 crores for the training of yoga.
9 March 2021, 11:39 pm
Manish Sisodia said, ‘A budget of 10 crores will be set aside for the program on the life of Bhagat Singh. There will also be special programs on the life of Bhim Rao Ambedkar and for this also there will be a budget of 10 crores. August 15, 2022, is the 75th Independence Day. The house in which we are sitting has been the Parliament House of unbroken India from 1912-1926.
9 March 2021, 11:38 pm
Manish Sisodia said, ‘I keep some statistics related to the economic scenario of Delhi every year. Today, I will look at the economic scenario of the last 75 years of Delhi. We have seen the biggest change between 1941-1951. In 1947 there was a population of around 6 lakhs and today there is a population of 2 crores. About 20 million population is expected to reach by 2047.
9 March 2021, 11:36 pm
Manish Sisodia said, ‘By 2047, the population of Delhi is estimated to reach around 3 crores 28 lakhs. In 2047, we are going to lay the foundation of the infrastructure that will be needed by such a large population in this budget.’
9 March 2021, 11:33 pm
While presenting the budget, Manish Sisodia said that by 2047 the population of Delhi will cross 3 crores. The target is to increase the per capita income of Delhiites by 16 times by 2047 so that the per capita income of the people of Delhi is as much as the capita income of Singapore.
9 March 2021, 11:18 pm
While presenting the budget, Manish Sisodia said, ‘Today I am presenting this’ Patriotic Budget’ given celebrating the completion of 75 years of India’s independence. For this, the ‘Patriotic Festival’ will be organized for 75 weeks, which starts on March 12. This budget will be focused on the completion of 75 years of India as well as 100 years of independence.
9 March 2021, 11:10 am
Delhi Budget 2021-22 Live Updates: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Finance Minister Manish Sisodia is presenting the budget of Delhi in the Legislative Assembly for the financial year 2021-22.
9 March 2021, 11:05 pm
Delhi’s Deputy Chief Minister and Finance Minister Manish Sisodia have reached the Legislative Assembly to present the first e-budget of Delhi. Earlier, he worshipped in the Hanuman temple.
9 March 2021, 11:00 am
Delhi Budget Live Updates: What can be special in the budget
- In the year 2020-21, the budget of Delhi was 65 thousand crores if according to government sources, we can get a proposal of more than 65 thousand crores budget for 2021-22 this year.
- There may be a provision of free vaccine for the health of Delhiites. According to sources, when the number of vaccination of common people will come in the next phase, then the provision of giving them free vaccine in government hospitals by the Delhi government can be brought in this budget.
- This budget can be a ‘patriotic budget’. The government can give information about the preparation of celebrating the time of the next 75 weeks as a festival of patriotism and a proposal to start a new Sainik School in Delhi can also come in the budget.
- On completion of 100 years of independence, by 2047, the Kejriwal government can announce the master plan to make the per capita income of Delhi equal to the per capita income of Singapore.
- Delhi government sources say that till the completion of 75 years of independence on August 15, 2022, there will be a festive atmosphere in the whole of Delhi. The Kejriwal government will present the celebrations of India @ 75 as well as the imagination of India @ 100 in the patriotic budget. In this, it will be told how the Delhi Government will celebrate this year with On Ban Shan in an unprecedented manner, just 75 weeks before the completion of 75 years.
- Delhi government had termed the budget of 2015-16 as Swaraj Budget. At the same time, the budget presented in the year 2018-19 was Green Budget. This year the budget of 2021-22 can be ‘Patriotic Budget’.
- Patriotic celebrations will be started by the government from Connaught Place on 12 March. These programs will be held in different places throughout Delhi for the next 75 weeks. Government sources say that not only Delhi but the role of Delhi in the freedom movement and the vision of Delhi in the last 75 years to the journey of Delhi in 2047, the Aam Aadmi Party government will organize various programs in different parts of the country.
- In this budget of the Kejriwal government, which spends the most on education, a new version of ‘Education 2.0’ can be seen. At the same time, important announcements can also be made regarding health facilities.
(Input – Rufi Zaidi)
9 March 2021, 10:55 pm
Delhi Budget Live Updates: Digital Budget for the first time
This will be the first time when the Delhi government is presenting its first digital budget and given Coronavirus, the budget document will be in digital form. Officials said that given the corona epidemic, the entire budget will be in digital format. After this, after the presentation of the budget in the house, the copy format of the budget will be available to the people immediately.
9 March 2021, 10:54 pm
Manish Sisodia will present the budget
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Finance Minister Manish Sisodia will present the budget of Delhi in the Legislative Assembly for the financial year 2021-22. Manish Sisodia will present Delhi’s budget for the seventh consecutive time. The budget speech will start at 11 am.