Cough syrup mixed in mahua liquor to increase intoxication, four killed, two serious

0
126
Spread the love

Bilaspur: The youths living in the Kormi of Sirgitti police station area of ​​Bilaspur district of Chhattisgarh drank Cough Syrup in Mahua liquor to increase their intoxication. This worsened the health of six people. Two youths died in the night itself. At the same time, two died on Wednesday afternoon.

Simultaneously the death of four youths was reported by someone to the Sirgitti police. The police team reached the village and made inquiries. After this, two people have been admitted to the hospital in critical condition. The deceased’s youth are brought to the police station and are being questioned in connection with the incident.

According to the police, Kamlesh Dhuri (32), Akshay Dhuri (21), Rajesh Dhuri (21), Samaru Dhuri (25), Khemchand Dhuri (40), and Kailash Dhuri (50), who live in Kormi, went out of the village on Tuesday evening. Were drinking alcohol During this time, the youth mixed homoeopathic phlegm syrup to increase intoxication in Mahua liquor. Due to this, his health deteriorated at night. Everyone started vomiting. On this, the youth told about drinking alcohol in their house. Kamlesh and Rajesh died late at night. Family members cremated the deceased youths early in the morning in the anticipation of Corona.

At the same time, Akshay and Samaru died on Wednesday afternoon. The death of four youths together in the village was reported by someone to the Sirgitti police. On this, the Sirgitti police station reached the village with the in-charge team. Inquired the family members of the deceased in this regard. Police admitted Khemchand and Kailash to Sims in critical condition, from where Kailash was referred to Apollo. At the same time, Khemchand is undergoing treatment at Sims.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here