New Delhi: China is silent on the killing of its soldiers in Galwan. The Chinese Foreign Ministry has refused to give the number of soldiers killed. According to the news website, zeenews.com has reported that 45-50 Chinese soldiers were killed in Galwan. Now amidst increasing pressure, the Chinese government media has told the biggest lie on the clash in Galwan. The Global Times, which is called the mouthpiece of the ruling Communist Party of China, has said that ‘the pressure on India will increase if the number of soldiers killed is increased.’ He says that China is not giving the number because it does not want to increase the case. This is because if the number of soldiers dying in China is less than 20, then the pressure on the Indian government will increase again. Significantly, 20 Indian soldiers were killed in a clash with China.
Meanwhile, the dialogue between India and China is underway at the level of commander-in-command. The meeting has been called at the request of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China. Negotiations between the two armies are going on in the Moldo area of China. With this, Army Chief MM Narwane will soon visit Ladakh. We will take stock of security and preparations.
Strongs of Galwan
The truth is that Chinese speaking on the might of the Indian Army is closed. What does China’s silence say on Galwan? Why is China ‘silent’ on the death of 50 soldiers? This is because the Indian Army has taught China a lesson. You should be proud of Galwan’s Balwan i.e. Indian Army:
- Indian Army taught a lesson to the world’s third most powerful army in Galwan.
- The Indian Army badly killed the People’s Liberation Army with the largest number of soldiers in the world.
- The Indian Army broke the ‘backbone’ of the world’s second-richest army.
- The Indian Army broke the ‘neck’ of China with a defence budget four times higher than India.
- The Indian Army frightened the PLA which scared the world. Told him that if you cross the border, you will wash your hands from the neck.