New Delhi: PAN card has now become a very important document in our life. PAN card is mandatory from opening a bank account to depositing income tax and taking a loan. In this case, if you have not yet made a PAN card, then we have brought a piece of good news for you. Now you can get a PAN card within just ten minutes. Its method is also very easy. Let us tell you how to make a quick PAN card.
The PAN card has a 10 digit number, which the Department of Income Tax issues. Today, first of all, we know what works require a PAN card and after that we will also know how we can get a PAN card from home.
This is the way to get PAN card for free
- First of all, go to https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Here you will see the option of Instant PAN through Aadhar on your left side. Click it.
- After that, a new page will open where you will see the option of getting New Pan. Click this too
- Now on the new page, you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card Number. Enter your Aadhar number here and tick ‘I Confirm’.
- OTP will come to your registered mobile phone. Verify it by putting it on the site.
- You will be issued an e-PAN immediately after verification.
- In this, the applicant gets a copy of the PAN card in pdf format, which contains the QR Code. In this QR Code, the applicant has a demographic detail and photo.
Let it be said that it takes only 10 minutes to get an instant PAN card from the Income Tax Department. So far, an Instant PAN of 6.7 lakh people has been generated.