Mumbai: It has been over 2 months since the suicide of Sushant Singh Rajput, but till now it is not clear why Sushant gave his life? In this case, the Mumbai Police was engaged in the investigation since June 14, the day of suicide. Later, the Bihar police also investigated the matter, but now the case is with the CBI. The CBI has also started an investigation in Sushant Suicide case from Friday.
On Friday, the CBI questioned Sushant’s cook Neeraj for about 12 hours. At the same time, the news is that the CBI team can now interrogate some doctors. According to information received from the sources, the CBI team has prepared a list of questions for questioning of the doctors of Cooper Hospital, which include these questions –
- What is your last conclusion on Sushant’s postmortem and what is its basis?
- Was there any injury marks anywhere on Sushant’s body, especially on the eyes, cheeks, lips, throat and feet?
- Are you still firmly on the claim that this is a case of suicide?
- Was the postmortem recorded in the video?
- At what time was Sushant’s body brought to Cooper Hospital?
- Where and under whose supervision was the body kept on arrival at the hospital?
- Where the body was kept, is this place covered by CCTV?
- Why was the post mortem process started late at night?
- What was the reason behind the hasty postmortem of the body without waiting for the report of the Kovid test?
- When and after whose permission was the body finally handed over to the family?