Due to Coronavirus, the government has extended the lockdown period till May 17. In Mumbai, there cannot be any kind of shooting till May 17. Due to this, the shooting of many Bollywood shows and films has been hanging in the balance. The stars are also locked in their homes due to the lockdown. Now Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt’s response to this decision has come.
According to DNA, Sanjay Dutt said, ‘Many things have been affected by the coronavirus, but lockdown is very important for everyone’s safety. I honestly feel that the primary thing is to focus on the well-being of everyone and the safety of our audience first and then entertainment. This may delay many big projects, but it was also necessary to do so for the good of the country.
Sanjay Dutt’s NGO came forward to help
Sanjay Dutt further said, ‘All kinds of shoots have been stopped now but I am considering bringing many great projects for the audience. It also has many wonderful characters that I am going to play and so far it looks very good too.
Talking about Nargis Foundation, Sanjay Dutt said, ‘While everyone is trying to help more and more people, we are also doing a little bit of it and make sure no one goes to sleep hungry. A family can also be fed with a contribution of only six hundred rupees. Now is the time when we should be there for each other.