New Delhi: Due to Coronavirus epidemic, the period of the third phase of lockdown released in the country is ending on May 17. So far, the indications from the central government are indicating that the fourth phase of lockdown will start from May 18, which can go on till May 31.
Regarding this lockdown 4.0, the Ministry of Home Affairs can issue new guidelines at any time today. Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself has indicated to increase the lockdown in his address to the country. However, the PM also said that Lockdown 4 will be completely new. Many changes and discounts will be given in this.
What can be new in Lockdown 4.0
– Citizens have to take care of health and safety themselves.
– The economy will be emphasized in Lockdown 4.0
– States can be exempted from the Center
– Traffic and industries may be allowed in the green zone
– Also can be approved to run buses and taxis in Green Zone.
– The passenger train will not be run at the moment.
– But the special train and labour train will run as before
and the number and route will be increased.
– Domestic flight service will also be
considered on select routes from May 18.