New Delhi: After almost two months of long lockdown, the flights started again. Today at 5 in the morning, there was a flight from Delhi to Pune and at 6:45 in the morning from Mumbai to Patna. The central government has approved the commissioning of about a third of domestic flights in the country from May 25. But this time there will be completely different rules within the airport and flights. We are giving you important information so that we do not have to regret reaching the airport.
These are new guidelines to travel by air
- All travellers at the airport have to apply face masks.
- E-boarding pass machine will be placed right in front of the first gate of the airport. Boarding pass has to be removed from here.
- Entry security has to show your Arogya Setu app and boarding pass.
- The thermal screening will be done at the entry point of the airport. Only then will you decide whether you can go or not.
- You can also do Arogya Setu App at the airport.
- There is a provision of food and drink in the airport, you can pack food for the journey.
- Airlines can also do your thermal scanning before entering the flight.
- You will not be served food within the flight.
- Social distancing must be followed within the airport.
It is noteworthy that about 380 aircraft will operate from Delhi Airport. About 190 aircraft will depart from the airport and about 190 aircraft will land here.