New Delhi: The ever-increasing cases of Coronavirus have raised the concern of the Central and State Governments. Meanwhile, Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain has given a shocking statement. He said that we have to make a habit of living with Corona.
Satyendra Jain told the news agency ANI that Corona cases are increasing continuously not only in Delhi but in the whole country. It has to be understood that the virus which is corona is not of any two or three months, it is going to live in the world for a long time. He said that we have to learn the ways of living together with this.
Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain told that till midnight on May 10, 310 new COVID19 cases were registered in Delhi. The total number of positive cases in the capital has now increased to 7233. He said that we have ordered all the hospitals to submit the report along with the daily death statistics.
These are the top 5 states of corona infection
- Maharashtra has 22,171 patients, 832 deaths.
- Gujarat has 8194 patients, 493 dead
- 7204 patients in Tamil Nadu, 47 dead
- 7233 patients in Delhi, 73 killed
- 3814 patients in Rajasthan, 107 dead
Corona’s intimidating figures in India!
- Maximum new patients in 24 hours
- 4213 people Corona positive in 24 hours
- 97 people killed in 24 hours
- Total 2206 people killed.
- Total patient 67152