New Delhi: Due to Corona infection, the central government has declared the entire Delhi as a red zone. The Delhi government is going to give relaxation given by the central government in the red zone from Monday. Offices will open from Monday. Domestic employees have also been allowed to work. The scooter is prohibited from two people walking and spitting in public places. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal gave this information on Sunday.
Kejriwal said, “. Supply of essential goods through e-commerce websites will continue. Malls, theatres, salons, market complexes, Delhi Metro will remain closed; shops in stores with essential materials will continue to sell. By providing essential services of Delhi Government The offices will work with all employees. Private offices will be able to open with 33 per cent employees. “
What will open:
- All government offices will open from tomorrow. 100 per cent of employees will be present in government offices providing essential services.
- Private offices will be opened with 33 per cent employees.
- Data centre, the call centre will be open. Industrial states will remain open.
- Technician, plumber, electrician, mechanic, sweeper, laundry and domestic workers have also been allowed to work.
- Stationery shops will remain open.
- Major markets will remain closed. The mall, the market complex will remain closed. However, shops of essential goods will remain open inside these complexes.
- All shops of Colony Shop, Residential Complex will remain open.
- All IT-related offices will be open.
- All offices with private security and facility management will remain open.
- Industrial estates will remain open.
- Units making the necessary goods, packaging units will remain open.
- E-commerce activity is allowed only in items of essential goods.
- IT hard hardware units will remain open.
- The movement of people will continue to be banned. A passenger with a driver in a four-wheeler will be allowed only for the necessary service.
- Worker’s movement is not allowed. Workers from outside are not allowed for construction. Construction is allowed through the labourers living nearby.
- All activities related to agriculture are allowed.
- There will be services related to financial, bank and goods transportation.
What will be closed:
- Metro service, interstate buses, bus service will be closed.
- Schools will be closed for two weeks.
- Coaching institutes, educational institutions will remain closed.
- Hotels, restaurants, cinema malls, spas, salons, gyms, sports complexes will remain closed.
- Religious institutions will remain closed.
- Cycle rickshaws, auto-rickshaws, taxis, cab aggregators will remain closed.
- Ban on social, political gatherings will continue.
- Barbershop, salon, spa will remain closed.
From 7 o’clock in the morning to 7 o’clock in the morning, people will leave the house. People over 65 years of age will be banned from leaving home. Children under 10 years of age, pregnant women will have to stay at home.