New Delhi: Between the Corona period and the ongoing lockdown in the country, Prime Minister Narendra Modi (MannKiBaat) today spoke to the people of the country. The PM said that after two months of lockdown everything is opening again in the country, in such a situation, we need to be more vigilant. PM Modi said that Amphan and the swarms of desert locusts have also caused great harm to the country.
Read here 10 big things of ‘Mann Ki Baat‘
- Flights have started flying with all precautions, gradually industries have started running, that is, a large part of the economy is now running.
- We need to be more vigilant. There should be a rule of two yards, there is a matter of putting a mask on the mouth, all these things have to be followed.
- The Prime Minister mentioned Divyang Bhai Raju from Pathankot in Punjab in his mind. With the help of others, Raju made more than 3000 masks with the help of others and distributed ration for 100 families.
Today, the entire nation is feeling the pain of the workers. Today, the need of a self-sufficient India is being felt. If our villages and towns were self-sufficient today, we would not have to see these days in the Corona era.
- The government is taking several steps to make migrant labourers skilled. Somewhere there is a skill mapping of workers, somewhere start-ups are engaged in this work, somewhere there is talk of making a migration commission.
- People of the country are now buying local products and promoting ‘Vocal for Local’.
- The number of beneficiaries of Ayushman India has crossed one crore. If the poor had to pay for treatment after hospitalization, they would not have free treatment, then there is a rough idea that they would have had to spend more than 14 thousand crores from their pocket.
- All the big leaders of the world insist on one thing and that is yoga. On the occasion of Yoga Day, the Ministry of AYUSH has taken a new initiative for the people. You can also send your three-minute video to the Ayush Ministry while doing yoga.
- The manner in which people of West Bengal and Odisha have faced this natural disaster is truly commendable. The whole country is with him in this hour of crisis.
PM Modi, referring to the swarms of desert locusts team in Mann Ki Baat, said that nature has told us how a small creature can bring great devastation in our lives. The government is taking many steps to protect the farmer brothers from the havoc of locusts.
- The lockdown is slowly opening up but the Corona crisis is not over yet, so we have to take care of ourselves and our loved ones. He said that two yards do, strictly follow masks and social distancing.